My Future matchups will be (hopefully)
1. Alexander the great (of course) vs. Sun Tzu
4. Rajput warrior vs. Lanschrekmen
5. Japanese Woku vs. Byzantine Marines-
6. Australian Aboriginal vs. Iroquois warrior(no gunpowder)
7. Dacio-Thracian vs. Zande Warrior
8. Shaka Zulu Vs Arminius (next)
9. Assyrian warrior vs. ancient Iberian warrior
10. Dahomey Amazons vs Ottoman Janissaries
11. Incan vs Ancient Irish warrior
12. Besilarus vs Khalid Ibn Walid
14. Boudicca vs Tomyris
15. Vlad vs Nobunaga oda -
17. Han dynasty warrior vs Persian immortal
18. Genghis Khan vs. Hernando Cortez
19. Templar knight vs. medieval Korean warrior
20. Flavius Aetius vs Hannibal( debatable)
21. Ancient Sumerian Vs Ancient Israelite
23. Maori vs Roman gladiator
24. Masai vs Inuit (not sure about this one)
25. King Porus vs Suryavarman II
26. Byzantine Vangarian Gaurd vs. Roman Praetorian Guard
27. Spartan Hoptile vs Viking Raider
28. Ninja vs. Apache
29. Aztec Jaguar vs. Filipino warrior
30. Ivan the Terrible vs. Blackbeard the Pirate
On sidelines(meaning I want to do them but can't figure out who to put them against): , some Indonesian warriors , Comanche, Texas Rangers , Solomon Island warrior, Kirbati warrior
And that's it. Some of these will probably change, some may be added/removed and hell I may not do all of them(laziness is the enemy of all good things).
3. Ezio And Assassins vs. The gladiators of Starz's Spartacus
4. Sprawl Security Team vs. Black ops Nazi Zombie Characters
5. Ryu Hayabusa(Ninja Gaiden) vs. War(darksiders)
6. Commander Shepherd vs. Master Chief
7. Gears Of War Delta Squad vs. Brotherhood of Steel
8. The Predator vs. Albert Wesker
10. John Marston vs. James Earl Cash
11. The Joker (Dark Knight) vs. Hans Landa (Inglorious Bastards)
12. Agent 47 vs. The Boss (Saint's Row 2)
13. Locusts vs. ODST
(some of these may change)
On Sidelines: Azula, , Kratos
1. Huaorani Amazon Tribesmen vs. Fijian warrior: Ecuador's fanatical revenge obsessed "Warriors of the Amazon" take on the famed cannibal warriors of Fiji. In this battle between two savage warrior cultures with no rules of warfare the serrated spears have been sharpened on both ends, and man-sized bows, blowguns, slings, clubs and battle axes collide in what could only be a most gruesome finale no matter who wins.
2. Mayan Late Classical warriors vs. New Kingdom Egyptian soldiers -in this battle between two advanced ancient civilizations worlds collide. In what is a deadliest warrior first there will be an Animal vs. Animal category as horse driven chariots take on hand thrown hornet bombs. Joining these war beasts is an arsenal that includes obsidian chainsaws, bows, spear throwers, sickles and axes.
3. Julius Caesar vs. Cao Cao There are two internet matchups that appear over and over again on every forum, even those unrelated to history. The first is the ever famous Pirate vs. Ninja. The Second is Han Dynasty vs.. Roman Republic/Empire. In this very special fight, the armies of two superpowers collide as Rome's greatest general Julius Caesar, whose name has echoed throughout time, takes on Cao Cao the vicious and cunning Chinese warlord famed for his role in the Three Kingdoms. Shield walls, crossbow lines, Cataphracts, short swords, martial arts and artillery weapons collide in what will surely be a bloody affair either way.
4. Fictional Matchup 1: Dead Space Necromorphs vs. the Fellowship of the Ring: This battle pits what is arguably the greatest company of fictional warriors to ever be conceived against some of the most Twisted, nightmare inducing monsters to have been ever imagined. The Fellowship won the battle for Middle Earth, but can they win against an unrelenting Infection? With magic, baby bombers, Acidic puke and precision archery, this odd matchup will certainly be one you don't want to miss!
5. Hawaiian Koa vs. Shaolin Monk : The Shaolin Monk, the world's most famous martial artists, vs the Hawaiian Koa, the warriors of ancient Hawaii who were known for their unarmed lethality . WHO. IS. DEADLIEST! In this very special match up two martial arts masters go head to head. In a exotic fight between the Orient and Oceania, the gloves are off and no mercy will be given nor shown. Shark teeth clubs, devastating burial tools ,diabolical tridents, ear shattering slings, concealed weaponry and heavy roped objects fly at each other in what could only be a gruesome finish.
6. Dante Alighieri vs. Alex Mercer: Date Alighieri, a war criminal turned holy warrior who transversed all of hell in order to save his beloved vs. Alex Mercer, a borderline sociopath who caused a biological apocalypse that killed millions. In this fight opposite concepts go head to head. A man of faith vs. a man of sceince. The magical powers of the cross vs. the most pertent biological virus ever created. In my first mano-e-mano fight holy relics, extendable fists, human blades, crusader weaponry, regenerative powers and Death's own Scythe go head to head in an awesome deathmatch.
Please leave comments/ suggestions about match up changes, new warriors, match ups for sidelined people, and predictions!